Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges in West Bengal

Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges in West Bengal

We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges of West Bengal Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best MBBS college of West Bengal Then Contact us.

MBBS Admission in West Bengal

West Bengal MBBS admission has 85% seats reserved for state candidates and the remaining 15% is for all India candidates.

Though it is not possible to get admission in MBBS without NEET in India. NEET UG exam is mandatory for admission in MBBS in India or abroad. But there are various other medical courses which you can join on the basis of class 12th marks.

Top 10 MBBS Colleges in West Bengal :

  • Nilratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital
  • Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
  • West Bengal University of Health Sciences
  • Calcutta National Medical College
  • North Bengal Medical College
  • Medical College Kolkata
  • Bankura Sammilani Medical College
  • KPC Medical College and Hospital
  • Midnapore Medical College and Hospital
  • ESI Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science and Research

[pt_view id=”70980080zs”]