We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges of Tamil Nadu Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best MBBS college of Tamil Nadu Then Contact us.
MBBS Admission in Tamil Nadu
For Tamil Nadu MBBS admission students need to qualify the NEET exam. To qualify, students will be required to secure the NEET cutoff percentile and corresponding marks. NEET cutoff passing marks for general category is 720-138, while for SC/ST/OBC it is 137-108.
NEET cut-off is that score, which actually helps you get into a medical college. It indicates the minimum qualifying percentile, which aspirants must score to take up admission. One needs to clear NEET cut-off to be eligible for counselling. Scoring above the NEET cut-off will help you land up with a seat.
Top MBBS Colleges in Tamil Nadu :
- Christian Medical College
- Madras Medical College
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Stanley Medical College
- Chettinad Hospital And Research Institute
- ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR
- Coimbatore Medical College
- Shree Balaji Medical College and Hospital