We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Science & Hospital, Puducherry Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into Direct Admission in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Science & Hospital, Puducherry Then Contact us.
Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences was born in the year 2006 with a vision to establish a multispecialty hospital in Agaram Village of Puducherry, Union Territory of India, where in particular the poor could receive free advanced medical care in an atmosphere of love and compassion and to create a world-class teaching and research environment. Annually 150 students admitted for undergraduate MBBS degree course, postgraduate degrees in Eight specializations –Community Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Otorhinolaryngology, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Psychiatry and Ph.D degree programmes. Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences recognized by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai. The diversity of the College community makes for a stimulating and cosmopolitan atmosphere. About 30% of students are from other States and orientation programmes and English language support are provided.
Courses Offered :
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
Doctoral Degree Program
- Doctor of Philosophy in Basic Medical Sciences
Candidates who have been allotted through centralized counselling by the MCC of DGHS, New Delhi for admission to MBBS Degree courses in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry advised to report and complete the admission process strictly within the date and time specified in the ‘Allotment Letter’ issued by the MCC – DGHS.
A.Instructions for Physical Reporting:
The candidates should report along with original certificates and Proof for payment of Tuition fees preferably by Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS/NEFT. Demand Draft will also be accepted for Physical Reporting. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “ Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences” payable at Puducherry. (Cheques /Cash will not be accepted).
The candidates should bring the following certificates/documents in Original (along with 2 sets of photocopies of the same without fail.
- Candidates without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take admission in the allotted Medical College.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute/College/University” shall not be allowed to take admission.
- Allotment letter given by MCC-DGHS for admission is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria prescribed by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and medical fitness of the candidates. Those who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the course of study to which they are allotted by the MCC-DGHS.
- Recent Pass port Size Photos 6 Nos. with parent’s photos 3 nos. (Furnishing the name & course on the back of the Photo) in a cover shall be produced.
- NEET(UG) – 2021 Entrance Exam Admit card
- NEET(UG) – 2021 Score Statement (Rank Card)
- Provisional Allotment letter issued by the MCC of DGHS, New Delhi.
- Class 10 / SSLC (10th)/ or equivalent examination mark sheet
- HSC (+1, +2) / equivalent examination mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate from the institute last studied.
- Community Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Medical Fitness certificate
- If there is a change in name in 10th /12th and the Degree Certificate, the original Gazette notification for the change of name and a copy must be produced
- Copy of Aadhar Candidate/ Father /Mother/ Spouse.
- Copy of passport / Voter ID card to be attached as a proof of residence