We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into Direct Admission in Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai Then Contact us.
Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital was started from the academic year 2003-04 with the aim of providing excellent medical education run by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust established in 1984 and it has come under the ambit of BHARATH INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION & RESEARCH in the year 2004. The hospital stated under graduate -MBBS admission of 100 per academic year from the year 2003-2004 onwards. Our college has started Postgraduate courses from the academic year from 2009 -2010 with an annual intake of 60 seats in various broad specialities. At present it is elevated with an annual intake of 250 admissions per year for undergraduate course in medicine (M.B.B.S) and 163 seats (M.D/M.S/DM) per year in various postgraduate and Super speciality courses.
Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital complex has been raised in an area of 30.89 acres, ideally located with salubrious surroundings. It is provided with state of art infrastructure in term of its blocks of buildings, which include cozy, comfortable and well-furnished departments, laboratories, classrooms for students, separate quarters for staff and nurses besides equipments of latest technological quality.
The institution is backed by highly qualified and experienced staff, well equipped laboratories, library, and modern teaching aids.The Hospital services are fully computerized as per the requirement of the MCI. At present, the hospital has 1190 in-patient beds with 13 state-of-the-art operation theatres. Apart from the other facilities , there are 60 intensive care beds with the 24 hours hi-tech trauma care facility, serving a wide cross-section of the community, belonging to every economic segment of society.
Free medical service is given to the poor and needy people. Separate rural and urban health training centres have also been established so as to impart field practice training to medical students and helping the needy people nearby and those in remote rural areas.
The college has a separate sophisticated and well equipped Research & Development Wing with a capacity of more than 70 faculty. The college has emerged as a pioneer in the state of Tamil Nadu by providing medical and health care programs through internationalization, innovation in academic and research studies.
Courses Offered :
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital (SBMCH), Chennai was established in 2004. Balaji Medical College is affiliated to BIHER Chennai. The college offers MBBS and B.Sc. (AHS) programs at UG level and MD, MS, DM & M.Ch courses at PG level.
- Admission to MBBS program is offered on the basis of marks in NEET UG followed by counselling conducted by Directorate General of Health Sciences, New Delhi.
- The minimum eligibility for MBBS is 10+2 in PCB with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST and OBC categories) and English as the main subject.
- Admission to B.Sc. in Allied Health Science is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- MBBS degree is a must for MD & MS programs. Admission is granted on the basis of score in NEET PG followed by counselling.
- Admission to M.Ch and DM is based on the valid score in NEET SS.
- Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital offers MBBS program with one-year of compulsory internship. Students passed in 10+2 with PCB with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. A valid score in NEET-UG is required for admission followed by counselling for admission to MBBS program.
- For B.Sc. in Alled Health Science course, candidate must have passed HSC examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany, Zoology and English individually or any other equivalent subjects. Selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together Students must also have passed in English in the qualifying examination.