We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Chennai Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into Direct Admission in Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Chennai Then Contact us.
Architecturally built with spacious roomy interiors the medical college campus has three blocks with five floors, a total of 4 lecture theatres with a seating capacity of 250 each and one auditorium that can seat 350, all of which are equipped with state of the art audio-visual projectors and air conditioning. Demonstration rooms with smart board facility are a part of each department apart from the laboratories and museums which house sophisticated equipments for each discipline.
The college cafeteria is a coffee shop cum hang out spot for college students, with common rooms on either side with provision for lockers for the students’ use.
The central library is a store house of knowledge and information with over 15,000 books on a plethora of subjects, not academic alone. The air conditioned rooms and the quiet atmosphere is a reader’s delight and offers a pleasant environment for reading. Own book reading corners are an added advantage for students.
The entire campus boasts of cleanliness in its every face, and is plastic free with 24/7 generator power back up.
The campus has round the clock ATM facilities.
The food court offers a wide range of cuisines from Indian,to Chinese and continental. Juice bars, sandwich stalls and chat shops are popular among the students.
Stationery and medical stores provide student supplies and amenities.
The animal house and the research department are a part of the college campus.
The college indoor auditorium is a well equipped piece of infrastructure which can seat 1000 people and has sound audio, visual projectors, the completely air conditioned auditorium is the venue of choice for club activities, cultural events and conferences.
Courses Offered :
- M.S (Anatomy)
- M.D (Physiology)
- M.D (Biochemistry)
- M.D (Pharmacology)
- M.D (Microbiology)
- M.D (Community Medicine)
- M.D (Pathology)
- M.D (Psychiatry)
- M.D (Anaesthesiology)
- DM (Cardiology)
- M.S (Oto-rhino-laryngology)
- M.S (Ophthalmology)
- M.D (General Medicine)
- M.S (General Surgery)
- M.S (Orthopaedics)
- M.S (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- M.D (Paediatrics)
- M.D (Respiratory Medicine)
- M.D (Radio diagnosis)
- M.D (Dermatology)
- M.D (Sports Medicine)
- M.D (Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion)
- DM Cardiology
- DM Nephrology
- DM Neurology
- MCh Vascular Surgery
- MCh Urology
- MCh Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- DM Neonatology
- DM Critical Care Medicine
- M.Sc Medical Anatomy
- M.Sc Medical Physiology
- M.Sc Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc Medical Microbiology
- M.Sc Pharmacology
- M.Sc Clinical Embryology
- M.Sc Child Development and Interventions
- M.Sc Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition
- M.sc Sports Bio-Mechanics
- Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Fellowship in Maxillofacial Trauma
- Post-Doctoral Certificate Course in RAAAPM (Regional Anaesthesia And Acute Pain Management)
- IAP Fellowship in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
- Fellowship in Fetal Medicine
- Ph.D (Full time)
- Ph.D (Part time)
As per Medical Council of India Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997, (Amended May, 2018) Chapter II, Section 4- No Candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Medical Curriculum proper of first Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course until:
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS Course. The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of NEET examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates (born on or before 31.12.2004).
- He/she must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually in 12th Standard and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% for OBC-NCL/SC/SC/PwD Candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in the regulations of NMC / DCI. Candidate should be NEET (UG) – 2021 qualified. In addition, they must have got a rank in the merit list of NEET (UG) – 2021 for admission to Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- The students who have received education abroad and wish to seek admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% marks in class 12 and their equivalency determined by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University.
- Provisional allotment letter from DGHS/mcc.nic.in.
The candidate along with the parents/ legal guardian should report to the college during working hours of the admission office (8.30 am to 3.00 pm) and complete the admission process within the date and time specified in the counseling schedule of DGHS.
(Please take Demand draft / do RTGS transfer after downloading the allotment letter and confirming the allotment from https://www.mcc.nic.in)