We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges in Bangladesh Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best MBBS college of Bangladesh Then Contact us.
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Candidate must have NEET qualifying marks. NEET UG Minimum Qualifying Percentile UR – 50th Percentile, SC/ST/OBC – 40th Percentile
NEET qualifying score required for NMC/MCI Equivalent Certificate, From Session 2021-2022 NEET is mandatory to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Without NEET Qualified you cannot get admission to an MBBS degree from Bangladesh.
To Study MBBS in Bangladesh MCI Eligibility Just Score 50 Percentile in NEET-UG.
Bangladeshi students just like students from other countries can take admission in Indian medical colleges.
MCI Recognised MBBS Colleges in Bangladesh :
- Bangladesh Medical College Hospital
- Dhaka National Medical College
- University of Dhaka
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College Hospital
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Anwer khan Modern Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Monno Medical and Hospital
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital
- Jalalabad Ragib – Rabeya Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College and Hospital
- Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital
- Popular Medical College Hospital
- Eastern Medical College and Hospital
- Dhaka Central International Medical College and Hospital
- IBN SINA Medical College Hospital
- Mainamoti Medical College Hospital
- Prime Medical College Hospital
- Dhaka Medical College Hospital
- US – Bangla Medical College
- Rajshahi University