We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges of Chandigarh Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best MBBS college of Chandigarh Then Contact us.
MBBS Admission in Chandigarh
In Chandigarh General category students must score a minimum of 50% marks while OBC/SC/ST candidates must score at least 45% marks in class 12 exams. Subjects studied: Students must compulsorily study Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology in class 12. Candidates who have got 50% marks in the qulaifying exams are eligible to apply for MBBS and BDS.
Though it is not possible to get admission in MBBS without NEET in Chandigarh. NEET UG exam is mandatory for admission in MBBS in Chandigarh or State. But there are various other medical courses which you can join on the basis of class 12th marks.
for NRIs :
As per the Supreme Court order, the eligibility criteria for NRI seat aspirants are: One of the parents of the student should be an NRI and shall ordinarily be residing abroad as an NRI. The person who sponsors the student should be a first-degree relation and should be residing abroad as an NRI.
Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Punjab :
- Christian Medical College
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital
- Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences
- Government Medical College
- Adesh Institute of Medical Science and Research
- Sri Guru Ramdas Institute of Medical Science and Research
- Gian Sagar Medical College and Research
- Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital
- Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences