We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Datta Meghe Medical College, Nagpur Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into Direct Admission in Direct Admission in Datta Meghe Medical College, Nagpur Then Contact us.
DMMC was established in February 2020 and was permitted a sanctioned intake of 150 MBBS students by the Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India. It has a campus that is spread over 20 acres of land in Wanadongri, adjoining a premier and well-known technical institution, Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering. DMMC has a modern 350 bedded hospital having world-class facilities to extend health care to the needy at an affordable cost.
It offers aid in sub-specialty services in specialties like Urology, Cardiology, Endoscopy, Minimal Access Surgery, Dialysis, Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, and Wound Care Clinic catering patients with low cost quality health care services. It has well-furnished Intensive care units and Modular operation theatres.
The college has established Departments of Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry in a uniquely designed building. The laboratories, museum and lecture theatres are fully equipped and can serve the needs of 200 students. The entire building is Wi-Fi enabled with audio-visual infrastructure. It also has a molecular laboratory which is accredited by NABL for HIV and HCV RNA detection. Recently ICMR has permitted to carry out RTPCR test for SARS COV-2 virus. DMMC has highly qualified and trained faculty having decades of teaching experience and scores of publications. The campus has modern facilities such as swimming pool, gym and playground. The college also provides well-furnished girl’s hostel and boy’s hostel accommodation. The first batch of MBBS students shall commence their academic session in 2020-21.
Courses Offered :
Name of PG Diploma Course
- Master in Public Health
- M.Sc. In Medical Laboratory Technology
- M.Sc. Clinical Embryology
- MHA-Master in Hospital Administration
Name of UG Degree Course
- B.Sc. Intensive Care Technology
- B Optometry
- B. Sc. Respiratory Therapy
- B. Sc. Dialysis Therapy Technology
- B. Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (MRIT)
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. In Neuro Electro physiology (ECG, EEG, NCV,EMG, BERA, VEP)
- B. Sc Endoscopy and Laparoscopy Technology
- B. Sc Palliative Care Professionals
Datta Meghe Medical College, Nagpur offers MBBS at the Undergraduate level. The college is conducting Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery. The duration of the course is 5.5 years including 1 year of Mandatory Internship. To secure a seat in MBBS in Datta Meghe Medical College, Nagpur,the candidates need to hold certain eligibility criteria which are discussed below.
For MBBS Aspirants:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English having 50% marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates need to attain 17 years of age. Less than mentioned age will not be entertained in any circumstances.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET-UG with the required percentile.
Datta Meghe Medical College, Nagpur offers Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery. The MBBS course in this college is 5.5 years long including 1 year of mandatory internship. Candidates seeking admission to MBBS in DMMC, Nagpur need to qualify NEET-UG followed by the Counselling conducted by MCC. All rounds of counseling areheld online. Candidates as per secured rank in NEET-UG will be able to acquire a seat and then need to report to the college with having essential documents.