We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges of Bangalore Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best MBBS college of Bangalore Then Contact us.
MBBS Admission in Bangalore
The counselling of Bangalore MBBS is being conducted on the basis of the NEET Score. There are a total of 9,345 MBBS seats in the state. The Bangalore NEET counselling will be conducted in an online mode at kea.kar.nic.in. To apply for admission to Bangalore MBBS students will have to submit the online application form and undergo document verification process. Bangalore MBBS admission will be conducted on the basis of marks in NEET exam state merit rank, number of seats, and reservation criteria.
As of now there is only neet exam that provides seat in mbbs. So for having a seat in mbbs you should go for neet exam as that is the only exam which will provide you seat in mbbs colleges. For medical admissions through KCET you need to appear to in NEET and have a valid neet scorecard and based on your score you will get seat in medical and dental college in Bangalore.
- Step 1: Karnataka MBBS counselling login. …
- Step 2: Document Verification. …
- Step 3: Display of participating institute. …
- Step 4: Choice filling and locking; …
- Step 5: Mock Allotments. …
- Step 6: Seat allotments; …
- Step 7: Reporting at college;
Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bangalore :
- St Johns Medical College
- MS Ramaiah Medical College
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science
- Dr. Ambedkar Medical College
- Raja Rajeshwari Medical College and Hospital
- St. John’s National Academy of Health Science
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences