We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges in Lowest Fees Colleges Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best Lowest Fees MBBS college of India Then Contact us.
Terms and Condition :
The Eligibility Criteria for MBBS course are as follows: Candidates must have completed at least 10+2 level of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. The minimum score requirement may vary but General candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the Intermediate examination.
NEET Essentials :
NEET is conducted to determine the qualification or the eligibility of the students to get admission for MBBS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized medical colleges in India and abroad. … NEET exam is important because it is the only medical entrance exam conducted in India.
for NRIs :
As per the Supreme Court order, the eligibility criteria for NRI seat aspirants are: One of the parents of the student should be an NRI and shall ordinarily be residing abroad as an NRI. The person who sponsors the student should be a first-degree relation and should be residing abroad as an NRI.
Top 20 Lowest Fees MBBS Colleges in India :
- Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre
- Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital
- Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College
- Terna Medical College
- N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research
- B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College
- KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre
- SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College
- Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital
- Vedantaa Institute of Medical Sciences
- ACPM Medical College
- Dr Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital
- Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre
- Institute of Medical Science and Research
- Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research
- CCM Medical College