We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges of Andhra Pradesh Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best MBBS college of Andhra Pradesh Then Contact us.
MBBS Admission in Andhra Pradesh
NEET is the mandatory exam for admission in Andhra Pradesh medical colleges Candidates will have to apply for AP MBBS admissions through their NEET scores and the basis that they will be allotted state ranks in the AP MBBS merit list.
Andhra Pradesh State Quota Counselling conducted by NTR Health Sciences University Vijayawada includes MBBS Seats in government and private medical colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Management Quota Seats in self-financing colleges in Andhra Pradesh are open for students from any state of India.
Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh :
- Andhra Medical College
- GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women
- NRI Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
- Guntur Medical College
- Narayana Medical College and Hospital
- Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences
- P.E.S. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Kurnool Medical College
Fee Structure :
The rate of NRI MBBS seats in Medical College in Andhra Pradesh is different for every medical college, but the approximate Fee is Rs. 30,00,000 to Rs. 40,00,000 per year.