We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Top MBBS Colleges of Delhi Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into best MBBS college of Delhi Then Contact us.
MBBS Admission in Delhi
it is must for every candidate to appear in the NEET national level entrance exam to get admission in Delhi medical colleges. For higher degree medical course candidates can apply for NEET PG entrance exam. Candidates can also apply in INI CET entrance exam to get admission in AIIMS,
Delhi. NEET is Mandatory for MBBS in Delhi.
The eligibility criteria for DU Quota in NEET is that the candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent examinations from an recognized education institution located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
The Delhi NEET state quota merit list includes the roll number of candidates who want to participate in the counselling for 85 per cent of the seats. Admission to MBBS and BDS seats will be granted based on Delhi NEET counselling .
Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Delhi :
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Hamdard Instiute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
- University College Of Medical Sciences
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Army College of Medical Sciences
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College
- North DMC Medical College