We Admissioner, provide help for Direct Admission in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research [HIMSR], New Delhi Through Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats. If you are looking for direct way of get into Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research [HIMSR], New Delhi Then Contact us.
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (HIMSR) situated in Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi, aims to expedite its scope in life sciences & health domains and provide excellent medical education. The institute is supported by HAHC Hospital that provides outstanding healthcare at an affordable cost with over 710 beds. It has 2 blocks- Block A and B- that provides tertiary level medical care.
HIMSR has been nationally recognized as an institute that demonstrates a high standard of Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Medical Education. According to NIRF ranking 2020, it has been ranked 22nd in the Medical category.
It establishes a philosophy of Hamdard, “Compassion, concern, care and sharing in pain,,’ by fulfilling the dream of Hakeem Abdul Hameed to create an institute for suffering humanity. It is a great leap forward in line with the vision of the founders of Jamia Hamdard.
Courses Offered :
B.Sc (Paramedical Sciences)
M.Sc (Paramedical Sciences)
- Candidates seeking admissions into MBBS and MD/MS courses offered by HIMSR need to qualify for NEET UG and NEET PG respectively.
- The allotment of admissions will be done through centralized couselling by competent authorities.
- In case of admissions to B.Sc, BPT and BOT merit of NEET UG will be taken into consideration.
- Those applying for Diploma courses will be shortlisted through the merit of qualifying examination and interview.
- For all other courses, PG and Ph.D courses candidates need to clear the entrance examination conducted by HIMSR.
- The selection of candidates appearing for Test/Interview is based on the merit as determined by the performance of the candidate.
- Eligibility for UG degree and diploma courses is passing in class 12th examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- For MD/MS admission applicants must possess MBBS degree; M.Sc candidates need a pass in MBBS or other relevant paramedical/life science courses.
- MPT/MOT admissions will be given to candidates in possession of BPT/BOT degree only.
- The application to the institute can be made in online mode only. Applicants need to register and fill-up the application form provided on the official website of the institute.
- They have to process an application fee of Rs. 1212/- via an online payment gateway.
- The Institute reserves seat for Muslim Minority candidates and other reserved category candidates.